Friday, February 26, 2010

Chic Reads



I am obsessed with design books and I have a compulsion to buy them whenever I am at bookstores. Whenever we go on trips, I always come back with an overweight luggage filled with heavy tomes. When it came time to look for inspiration and references for the apartment, I only needed to go to my bookshelf as you can see from the Post-it filled book Hue by Kelly Wearstler (above). I love her Domicilium Decoratus and Modern Glamour books.


Orlando Diaz Azcuy and Elle Decor's So Chic (opened to Candace Bushnell's apartment)


These books really helped me set the tone for our apartment: Metropolitan Home's Glamour, Elle Decor's Style and Substance and Jan Showers' Glamorous Rooms


I know this one is old but I leaf through it all the time and I always find or learn something new. Bright Young Things by Brooke de Ocampo



No comments:

Post a Comment