Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chic Gift from Bruno Frisoni of Roger Vivier


I've always wanted a sketch from Bruno Frisoni ever since I met him several years ago. Yesterday, I met the designer once again at the fabulous new store of Roger Vivier at The Landmark and after our interview, Bruno grabbed his sketchbook and his markers and started doing this sketch for me right on the spot!! I would have been happy with one of his doodles that didn't make the shoe production. But this one that he specially drew for me is completely amazing and it will have pride of place in our apartment! Thank you, Bruno and to Catherine Ku of Roger Vivier.



My interview with Bruno wasn't until 4pm yesterday. But after lunch at 2, crossing the bridge from Chater House to Exchange Square on my way to gym, I bumped into Bruno which I thought was so surreal. You often see designers out and about in New York, Paris and Milan but never in Hong Kong.

I will post photos of the Roger Vivier store later, including a very candid photo of me and one of my style icons Ines de la Fressange. Meanwhile, I have to pack for the Maldives.

No comments:

Post a Comment